investigation analysis testimony
National Association of Railroad Safety
Consultants and Investigators
Charter Member, Advisory Board Member
James R. Loumiet & Associates, Inc. (JRLA) was founded in 1994
by James Loumiet and provides train accident reconstruction and traffic
accident reconstruction services. We are also a member of
RailroadExperts.com, a consulting group with over 150 years of
combined railroad industry experience.
Who We've Helped
Our clients have included prominent law firms, transport companies,
government agencies, insurance companies, industrial facilities,
and railroad companies across the U.S. and in Canada.
Experience That Counts
James Loumiet holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and is a
reconstructionist with over 25 years experience. He has testified
as an expert in Federal, State, and local courts across the U.S.
- Railroad Accidents
- Reconstruction of accidents involving trains, locomotives,
and railcars for speeds, stopping distances and dynamics
- Traffic Accidents
- Reconstruction of traffic accidents for speeds, times,
distances, impact positions, and vehicle dynamics
- Highway-Rail Grade Crossings
- Evaluation of crossing design, operation, maintenance,
and safety for signalized and non-signalized crossings
- Highway Safety
- Evaluate sites, traffic control, and safety appurtenances
for their compliance with relevant safety standards
- Event Data Recorders
- Download and analyze recorder data from trains, trucks,
automobiles, and signal systems
© 2011 James R. Loumiet & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.